-POLYCARBONATES are a particular group of thermoplastic polymers. They are easily worked, moulded, and thermoformed; as such, these plastics are very widely used in the modern chemical industry. Their interesting features (temperature resistance, impact resistance and optical properties) position them between commodity plastics and engineering plastics.
1. Trade Fairs & Exhibitions
2. Interior & Exterior Signs
3. Shop fittings & Interior Designs
4. Replacement for standard industrial materials
5. Printing applications like poster
1. Durable plastic that maintains its toughness, dimensional stability
2. Excellent impact resistance in a wide range of temperatures
3. Excellent resistance to Chemicals.
4. Interior and exterior applications
Thickness : 5mm
Watch More: youtu.be/uOgLIRbXEnQ